Saturday, June 28, 2008

First Block Climbing Centre Comp


The First competition at the Block climbing centre was held on the weekend it was the NSW State Tittles. There was a good turn out to the comp and the gym had a really good vibe with live Music from the very talented Matty J Baker and his mate Brendan, well done lads you guys are unreal to listen to.
Mark Edwards and Sam Berry the owners of the gym have done a really good job with there gym and it’s a pleasure to climb on such good walls and good holds.
I was not feeling the best in the comp but I did managed to take out first place, but only just as Tom(the butcher)Farrell was Cranking. It all came down to the last problem, I managed to climb it second shot securing 1st place. It is funny after travelling and climbing in much bigger and stronger comps I felt more nervous in this comp than any other maybe its cause your climbing in front of your home crowd? I’m so stupid sometimes :)

No comments: