Monday, November 12, 2007

A REALLY GOOD FEELING

What a week nothing but rain rain rain but it finally stopped for one day of climbing. so on Sunday I went to the Frontline in Sydney for a quick morning session. I arrived and I was keen just to do lots of boulders as the conditions were terrible but after a quick warm up I felt pretty good and decided to try Siege from down under V11 after falling off the last move a few times I finally stuck it and climbed to the top “A REALLY GOOD FEELING” then it was off to the gym for more training.

2 comments:

Duncan said...

Post the 'scarpa promo video' you messaged me the other night haha

Is 'siege from down under' that low start into 'American siege'...?

Chris Webb Parsons said...

hey dunco it sure is the sit start into amercan siege it makes it the full value bloc