Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ticino

After the comp me and dave headed back to chironico.
we arived the day after the world cup to find alot of the blocs were wet wet wet.
i just wanted to try one thing before the weather started to rain down again, and that was The Great Shark Hunt 8B/V13, I had tryed the problem breifly before with Killian and Jorg but walked away as i was really tired. This time the problem was wet so i got my chalk and a towel and tried to dry it as much as i could but it was still wet i had a shot anyway and i fell on the top of the boulder because my hands and feet were slipping so much, but egged on by dave i sat down chalked up my hands and had one more shot and found myself standing on top of the boulder and it was just in time as the heavens opened up and it started to rain again.
We desided to drive to Magic Wood in hope that the weather would be better there but when we arived the weather was even worse so we drove back to Innsbruck to go training and wait till the weekend for the good weather. I am finally starting to feel stronger again after my finger injury so i hope i can climb some cool blocs soon
see ya

1 comment:

JJ said...

Tear it up Webby =)