Monday, June 9, 2008

Back to ZT for last day bouldering

Dave, Me and Zlu in the Zillertal

Back to the Zillertal for one last boulder session with one of my best mates Zlu.
I wanted to do one boulder before I left Europe to head back to Australia. I had seen photos of this amazing problem called El Gauhara 8A. I wanted to flash the problem but stuffed it up but I managed to climb the problem pretty fast so that was cool. Any way after we did some easyer problems we drove back to Innsbruck for a BBQ and bon fire with some of the great people that made this trip a good one. My time in Europe has been really good I have meet some great people seen some wonderful things, climbed in some great places and learnt a lot about my climbing and have a good idea of what I need to improve on for the world cups next year. Thanks to every one who made this trip possible

3 comments:

DP said...

AAAAAAahahahahaha

Lee Cujes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lee Cujes said...

Nice! Omar Caballero has just posted up a bunch of pics on flickr of that problem getting hit up by the Petzl Roc Trip crew.